Employment: Fulltime / Oosterhout
Senior Software Engineer / Commissioning Machiner
Is designing and developing software for technical installations your great passion? And do you also want to put these automation solutions into operation yourself? Do you want to see with your own eyes how your software machines will move at our customers? And do you have experience with industrial and port cranes, maritime installations, bulk conveyor systems or other electrical installations?
Then we would like to meet you. We are looking for those engineers (Industrial Automation / Electrical / PLC Techniek) who want to combine the worlds inside and outside. A direct reinforcement for our team of senior software IBS engineers that we can send to every customer with peace of mind.
What are you going to do?
During commissioning, everything we can comes together. You have developed the necessary software yourself and therefore know all the ins and outs of the system. That is crucial. A Site Acceptance Test follows on the spot. Only if everything works 100% will the transfer follow. Quality is Key. And that works as it should.
- Drafting design and test documents in consultation with project leader and customer;
- Programming PLC, controller and HMI screens from different manufacturers;
- Commissioning of various drive concepts;
- Responsible for the commissioning, both technically and organizationally;
- Working with state of the art components;
- Working in a team with enthusiastic colleagues;
- Extreme engineering;
- You are a real TES ambassador, you know how to leave an impression.
What do we offer you?
- An attractive salary;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Lease car arrangement;
- Of course, employment conditions such as a pension scheme and a travel allowance will not be missing;
- 25 days off and 13 ATV days (if you promise to come back) with full-time employment;
- Nice colleagues;
- Good development opportunities in case you want to become even better than you already are!
What do we ask of you?
- An optimal motivation to deliver good work, independently and in a team;
- You have the flexibility and mentality to figure things out yourself and make them a success;
- A completed bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (Industrial Automation, Electrical, PLC Technology), Mechatronics or similar technical training;
- VCA VOL, NEN 3140 (we can assist);
- Good command of the Dutch language in word and writing;
- And of course you are customer-friendly, accurate and stress-resistant.
Why work at TES Industrial Systems?
- We have good employment conditions;
- With us, talent, innovation and development really get a chance;
- You can express your ambition here;
- We all do it together;
- We are a technical A-brand and proud of our high quality;
- You have the flexibility and mentality to figure things out yourself and make it a success.
Do we have your attention?
Then of course we would like to hear from you. You can apply directly via the button on this page. You can also email your CV / Motivation to our HR Recruiter Enrico.deWerk@tesindus.nl (the more you share about yourself and the reason for applying, the better!) or call him on 06-17880130 if you have some questions first.
We like to find our new colleagues ourselves. Acquisition is therefore not appreciated and no rights can be derived from unsolicited e-mails with candidates.
If you already work with us and want to introduce someone from your network, walk into the HR room or call Enrico!