Employment: Fulltime / Oosterhout
Chief Mechanic Electrical Engineering
Are you someone who likes to search for sustainable solutions for industrial drive concepts and industrial automation? And do you have the knowledge and ambition to lead and manage an E-team? Then we might be looking for you.
We would like to expand our team at TES Industrial Systems in Oosterhout with a Chief Mechanic of Electrical Engineering. For this we are looking for an experienced mechanic with leadership capabilities. You work with the boys and independently carry out installation and repair work, always striving for the highest possible quality. You also coordinate the work of the team at the workplace. And you monitor the planning of the project for the customer.
Do you have work experience within the electrical industry and do you want to take that step and take more responsibility? Do you want to develop yourself further, for example through Learning on the Job? Or are you already a manager with an interest in Drive Technology and do you live in the Oosterhout region? Then we would like to get in touch with you.
What are you going to do?
- With enthusiasm and your technical insight you install electric drives for cranes, conveyor belts, ship winches etc.;
- Preparation of electrical installation work
- Disassembly and repair of electrical components and cabling;
- Checking and assembling components in electrical installations and systems;
- Completion of the electrical installation work;
- You monitor and comply with the planning of the project;
- You are responsible for the completed work and the (junior) technicians placed under your supervision;
- Working in accordance with the regulations in the field of safety, health and the environment and professional regulations according to applicable laws and regulations;
- You are a real TES ambassador, you know how to leave your business card.
What does the team look like?
Together with your direct colleagues, you take care of all installation and repair work of technical installations occurring at the customer. Our branch in Oosterhout employs a large group of expert technical employees for this purpose. Everything comes together at this location. From Engineering to Panel Construction. From Training to Service (24/7). Staff, Sales, and Secretariat. We are used to working hard for our customers and with each other. But in an open and informal working atmosphere, with mutual understanding.
What do we offer you?
- An attractive salary;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Of course, employment conditions such as a pension scheme and a travel allowance will not be missing;
- 25 days off and 13 ATV days (if you promise to come back) with full-time employment;
- Enjoy going to work;
- A pleasant cooperation in a nice team of colleagues;
- Training and education external and/or internal, Learning on the Job;
- Good development opportunities in case you want to become even better than you already are!
What do we ask of you?
- Relevant training in Electrical Engineering;
- NEN 3140; preferably Certificate STIPEL VP, or willing to get it and VCA (-VOL)
- Driving license B with your own transport or living within cycling distance;
- Knowing how to tackle and not being afraid of heights;
- Aerial platform certificate, or willing to obtain it;
- Willingness to work irregular hours and/or overtime;
- After the training period, participate in a consignment service;
- Good Dutch speaking and writing;
- That you enjoy going to work!
Why work at TES Industrial Systems?
- With us, talent, innovation and development really get a chance;
- You can express your ambition here;
- We all do it together, and everyone enjoys going to work;
- We are a technical A-brand and proud of our high quality;
- You have the flexibility and mentality to figure things out yourself and make it a success.
Do we have your attention?
Then we would of course like to hear from you. You can apply directly via the button on this page. You can also email your CV / Motivation to our HR Recruiter Enrico.deWerk@tesindus.nl (the more you know about yourself and share the reason for applying, the better!) or call him on 06-17880130 if you have some questions first.
We like to find our new colleagues ourselves. Acquisition is therefore not appreciated and no rights can be derived from unsolicited e-mails with candidates.
If you already work for us and would like to introduce someone from your network, drop by the HR room or call Enrico!