Employment: Fulltime / Beverwijk
Are you someone who likes to search for sustainable solutions for industrial drive concepts and industrial automation? And do you have work experience and/or a completed Electrical education? Then we might be looking for you.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer for our TES Industrial Systems location in Beverwijk. Our E-mechanic performs installation and repair work independently, always striving for the highest possible quality. Do you have work experience or have just finished your education and do you want to work in the industry? And are you looking for a permanent job with technical colleagues in the Beverwijk region? Then we would like to get in touch with you.
What are you going to do?
- With enthusiasm and your technical insight you install electric drives for cranes, conveyor belts, ship winches etc.;
- Preparation of electrical installation work
- Disassembly and repair of electrical components and cabling;
- Checking and assembling components in electrical installations and systems;
- Completion of the electrical installation work;
- You monitor and comply with your schedule and of course bear responsibility for the result of your work, and any junior mechanics placed under your supervision;
- Working in accordance with the regulations in the field of safety, health and the environment and professional regulations according to applicable laws and regulations;
- You are a real TES ambassador, you know how to leave your business card.
What does the team look like?
Together with your direct colleagues, you take care of all installation and repair work of electrical installations that occur at the customer’s premises. This branch has approximately 30 employees in a permanent employment contract with a flexible shell around it. Our office is located on a large industrial site and we have an open and informal working atmosphere here. And of course during work use the motto Safety First!
What do we offer you?
- An attractive salary;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Of course, employment conditions such as a pension scheme and a travel allowance will not be missing;
- 25 days off and 13 ATV days (if you promise to come back) with full-time employment;
- Nice colleagues;
- Good development opportunities in case you want to become even better than you already are!
What do we ask of you?
- Relevant training in Electrical Engineering;
- At least 18 years and preferably in possession of your VCA (-VOL) Certificate;
- Driving license B with your own transport or living within cycling distance;
- Knowing how to tackle and not being afraid of heights;
- Good Dutch speaking and writing;
- That you are open for fun and enjoy going to work!
Why work at TES Industrial Systems?
- We have good employment conditions;
- With us, talent, innovation and development really get a chance;
- You can express your ambition here;
- We all do it together;
- We are a technical A-brand and proud of our high quality;
- You have the flexibility and mentality to figure things out yourself and make it a success.
Do we have your attention?
Then of course we would like to hear from you. You can apply directly via the button on this page. You can also email your CV / Motivation to our HR Recruiter Enrico.deWerk@tesindus.nl (the more you share about yourself and the reason for applying, the better!) or call him on 06-17880130 if you have some questions first.
We like to find our new colleagues ourselves. Acquisition is therefore not appreciated and no rights can be derived from unsolicited e-mails with candidates. If you already work for us and want to introduce someone from your network, then drop by the HR room or call Enrico!