Employment: Fulltime / Oosterhout
Are you someone who likes to search for sustainable solutions for industrial drive concepts and industrial automation? And do you have work experience and/or a completed Electrical education? Then we might be looking for you.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer for our TES Industrial Systems location in Oosterhout. Our E-mechanic performs installation and repair work independently, always striving for the highest possible quality. Do you have work experience or have just finished your education and do you want to work in the industry? And are you looking for a permanent job with technical colleagues on projects at home and abroad? Then we would like to get in touch with you.
What are you going to do?
- Met enthousiasme en jouw technisch inzicht installeer je elektrotechnische installaties t.b.v. onder andere aandrijvingen voor industriële- en havenkranen, bulktransportbandsystemen en maritieme installaties;
- You prepare the work well;
- You do not shy away from a challenge, assembly activities such as disassembling / installing and connecting various electrical components and systems are in your blood;
- You monitor and comply with your schedule and of course bear responsibility for the result of your work, and any junior mechanics placed under your supervision;
- You work according to the regulations in the field of safety, health and the environment and professional regulations according to applicable laws and regulations;
- You are a real TES ambassador, you know how to leave your business card.
What do we offer you?
- An attractive salary;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Of course, employment conditions such as a pension scheme and a travel allowance will not be missing;
- 25 days off and 13 ATV days (if you promise to come back) with full-time employment;
- Nice colleagues;
- Good development opportunities in case you want to become even better than you already are!
What do we ask of you?
- An optimal motivation to deliver good work, independently and in a team;
- You have the flexibility and mentality to figure things out yourself and make them a success;
- A completed education in electrical engineering and/or relevant work experience;
- You are customer-friendly, accurate and stress-resistant;
- Knowing how to tackle and not being afraid of heights;
- Good Dutch speaking and writing;
- Driving licence B with own transport;
- It would be fantastic if you already have your VCA VOL in your pocket, but if you don’t, you can obtain it from us.
Why work at TES Industrial Systems?
- We have good employment conditions;
- With us, talent, innovation and development really get a chance;
- You can express your ambition here;
- We all do it together;
- We are a technical A-brand and proud of our high quality;
- You have the flexibility and mentality to figure things out yourself and make it a success.
Do we have your attention?
Then of course we would like to hear from you. You can apply directly via the button on this page. You can also email your CV / Motivation to our HR Recruiter Enrico.deWerk@tesindus.nl (the more you share about yourself and the reason for applying, the better!) or call him on 06-17880130 if you have some questions first.
We like to find our new colleagues ourselves. Acquisition is therefore not appreciated and no rights can be derived from unsolicited e-mails with candidates.
If you already work with us and want to introduce someone from your network, walk into the HR room or call Enrico!