Dienstverband: Fulltime / Beverwijk
Technician Electrical Engineering
Do you like to design and develop technical installations that really matter?
Would you like to be involved in assembly and engineering projects from start to finish? Working out working drawings in Autocad up to and including physical commissioning? And you won’t think twice about fixing any small repairs? Then we are looking for you as our new colleague at TES Industrial Systems Beverwijk B.V.
What will you do?
As an Engineer, you provide the complete hardware elaboration of a concept of simple and more complex technical installations, independently or under the supervision of the head of Engineering or Project Leader. The result of your work is a file with design, technical specifications and drawings of the installation to be constructed and you provide technical support for commissioning.
The tasks are versatile, including
- Designing and developing technical installations;
- Discuss the wishes and requirements regarding the design with the customer;
- Elaboration of the design and working drawings;
- Making (cable)calculations related to installations;
- Elaboration of the design and working drawings until final delivery;
- Guidance of all employees who assist in testing and commissioning
- Coordination of the work with the project leader and the head of engineering;
- Making operating manuals;
- Keeping professional knowledge up-to-date;
- Working according to the regulations in the field of safety, health and the environment;
Maar belangrijker; Je bent een echte TES-ambassadeur en een fijne collega!!
What does the team look like?
Together with a small team of professionals, we take care of all installation and repair work on electrical installations that occurs at the customer. Our office is located on a large industrial site and we have an open and informal working atmosphere. And of course we use the motto: Safety First!
What do we offer you?
- An attractive salary;
- 8% holiday pay;
- 25 days off and 13 ATV (reduced working hours) days (if you promise to come back) with full-time employment;
- Of course, employment conditions such as a pension plan and a travel expenses will not be missing;
- Enjoy going to work;
- Training and education external and/or internal, Learning on the Job;
- Good development opportunities in case you want to become even better than you already are!
What do we ask of you?
- Relevant training in Electrical Engineering or Mechantronics;
- Driving license B with own transport or living within cycling distance;
- Knowing how to handle things and being able to work at height;
- After the training period, participate in a consignment service;
- That you are open to fun and enjoy going to work!
Why work at TES Industrial Systems?
- With us, talent, innovation and development really get a chance;
- You can express your ambition here;
- We all do it together, and everyone enjoys going to work;
- We are a technical A-brand and proud of our high quality;
- You have the flexibility and mentality to figure things out yourself and make it a success.
Do we have your attention?
Then we would of course like to hear from you. You can apply directly via the button on this page. You can also email your CV / Motivation to branch manager Jeroen Smit (email@example.com), he will gladly tell you all the possibilities. You can also call: 06-52057990