Employment: Fulltime/ Oosterhout
Project Manager Engineering
“At the start of the project meeting it was clear what our requirements and expectations were, which TES fully met. They prepared, documented and organized this project with a critical eye on safety and effectiveness. “A good reference from a satisfied customer. As a Project Manager , do you also strive for optimal customer contact? As an engineer, do you want to be the pivot between our internal departments and our project customers, and guide them from A-Z with technical solutions? Then we might be looking for you.
We are looking for a Project Manager Engineering for TES Industrial Systems in Oosterhout. Preferably someone with experience in the world of industrial and harbor cranes, maritime installations, bulk conveyor systems or other electrical installations. A direct reinforcement for our team of Project Managers in the Engineering department; someone with good communication skills.
What are you going to do?
Are you the decisive and decisive Project Manager who, in this versatile role at TES Industrial Systems B.V. can guarantee the quality of the processes and guide them in the right direction? Are you ready for a versatile and challenging position in a growing organization?
As a Project Manager at TES Industrial Systems B.V. You work in a team on the most diverse (large-scale) projects in industrial electrical and drive technology. You are ultimately responsible for the projects assigned to you. You lead the project team, monitor the finances, coordinate, check and monitor the quality of the work in relation to the assignment. You signal more/less work and process this. When necessary, you take care of (parts of) the design of the installations. You are a discussion partner for clients, subcontractors and suppliers at various levels. You also actively participate in project and department meetings. Moreover, you are able to translate a quotation form into a hardware design. It goes without saying that you work in accordance with the regulations in the field of safety, health, the environment and professional regulations. You occasionally stay abroad for a project.
What does the team look like?
Our current team in the Engineering department consists of experienced Project Managers who are led by our Head of Engineering. Everything comes together at our location in Oosterhout. From Engineering to Panel Construction. From Training to Service (24/7). Staff, Sales, and Secretariat. We are used to working hard for our customers and with each other. But in an open and informal working atmosphere, with mutual understanding.
What do we offer you?
- An attractive salary;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- lease car scheme;
- Of course, employment conditions such as a pension scheme and a travel allowance will not be missing;
- 25 days off and 13 ATV days (if you promise to come back) with full-time employment;
- Nice colleagues;
- Good development opportunities in case you want to become even better than you already are!
What do we ask of you?
- An optimal motivation to deliver good work, independently and in a team;
- You have the flexibility and mentality to figure things out yourself and make it a success;
- HBO Electrical or Control Engineering with extensive (minimum 5 years) practical experience or a comparable education with extensive practical experience;
- VCA VOL, NEN 3140 (we can help with that);
- Good command of the Dutch language in word and writing;
- And of course you are customer-friendly, accurate and stress resistant.
Why work at TES Industrial Systems?
- With us, talent, innovation and development really get a chance;
- You can express your ambition here;
- We all do it together;
- We are a technical A-brand and proud of our high quality;
- You have the flexibility and mentality to figure things out yourself and make it a success.
Do we have your attention?
Then we would of course like to hear from you. You can apply directly via the button on this page. You can also email your CV/Motivation to our HR department P&O@tesindus.nl (the more you share about yourself and the reason for applying, the better!) or call Daniëlle Ceelen on 0162-328383 if you have some questions first.
We like to find our new colleagues ourselves. Acquisition is therefore not appreciated and no rights can be derived from unsolicited e-mails with candidates.
If you already work for us and would like to introduce someone from your network, drop by the HR room or call Daniëlle!